If you are not certain whether or not a document needs to be served, you can obtain that information from a licensed Louisiana attorney or from the Clerk of the court where the legal action is or will be pending. We can assist you with understanding the Louisiana laws governing process service that are publically available, but we are not lawyers and cannot give legal advice. For more details, please visit at https://lafayette-process-serv....ers.com/process-serv